Tuesday, June 03, 2003

Hari ini gw harus kerja keras mencari di internet soal Garin Nugroho dan film terbaru dia 'Aku Ingin Menciummu Sekali Saja'. I have to be the keynote speaker of film discussion tomorrow in Pekan Ilmiah Mahasiswa (PIM). Honestly, I don't feel that I am capable of such position. The only reason I become the keynote speaker is because Garin himself cannot come so here I am, the person who was designated to be a moderator tp keangkat derajat menjadi pembicara....wwaaaaaaaaa...itu pun aku jadi pembicara krn salah satu calon moderator tidak mau jadi keangkat derajat lagi jadi moderator.

You may call me lucky, or whatever, and indeed in the past months I feel damn lucky. I got Fulbright scholarship, won a handphone and Ralph Lauren Perfume, met and made new bestfriends, got some additional money for living, and many other blessings. I always feel that what I got so far is pure luck. Although many others said that I am someone, that I deserve to get those blessings, somewhere deep inside I always have a feeling that I'm merely lucky.

Takutnya nih...in relation to Fulbright...gw nanti gak mampu berprestasi, jadi beasiswa dicabut...takut bener...gak percaya diri bener....this is the other side of me...perempuan yg serba tak percaya diri....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home